Quite a few years ago I read of this idea to fingerpaint with chocolate pudding. So, today we tried it and it was as fun as I imagined it. The kids loved it and it wasn't even as bad as I thought it would be to clean up!
Aidan and Micheal, if you were here, Max and Eddie would lick all the chocolate of your faces. Can't wait till you all get here tomorrow. We are going to have so so much fun. YAAAAA!!!!!
6 comments:
Max did this at school, they spread it onto a paper pig even! Is Keira smiling or crying in the last picture of her? Michael looks rather fierce! :)
Oh what a ton of FUN! Elizabeth you have such great ideas! Your kids will remember times like this! What a great Mom you are!
Aidan and Micheal, if you were here, Max and Eddie would lick all the chocolate of your faces. Can't wait till you all get here tomorrow. We are going to have so so much fun. YAAAAA!!!!!
Looks like a blast! I plan to try that soon with Kate and Quinn...they will Love it!
wow, looks like messy fun!
Post a Comment