Sunday, July 19, 2009

My 3 Year Old Princess

Last week my little girl turned 3. It really does seem like such a short time ago that she surprised us by her arrival. What do I say about Keira at 3? She is vibrant, full of emotion, loving, delightful, and stubborn. She loves to dress up as a princess and pretend she is a mommy or a kitty. She can play for hours with Michael and not so long with Aidan. She is very attached to her Mommy and needs her for everything. She loves her daddy's hugs and kisses. Did I mention she is very stubborn? She is good at riding a tricycle and has the cutest little butt wiggle when she runs. She also knows exactly what she wants and is extremely stubborn. We love our little 3 year old and are very proud of the little girl she has become so far!
For her birthday party, we had a princess party. The guests dressed up as princesses or princes, we played princess music, ate castle cake, played "Pass the princess tea pot", "Princess freeze dance" and the "Princess and the Pea". She was absolutely beside herself with delight and getting to blow out her very own candles and was so excited about the presents she could barely breathe. It was priceless to watch her feel so special. Here are some pics of our little 3 year old!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

Princess Keira...what a wonderful perfectly princess party Queen Elizabeth planned for you! I, the Queen Mother would've have love to play all your princess games, and eaten your delightful castle cake. You have a perfect princess smile. I love you! QM

Eric said...

Cool cake! I can't believe she is 3 already!

Shelbs said...

What a cutie patootie princess! Elizabeth you are so creative. A most wonderful looking cake too.

leah said...

Wow...the little Princess is 3! I so wish we could have been there for her amazing looking Princess Party! Special Day for a special Girl!!

Tricia said...

I forgot to mention how beautiful you look Elizabeth. Can't wait to see that beautiful face in person next week! Love MOM

PCKUHN said...

Love the pics...especially the onw with Keira and you Elizabeth. Are you sure she is stubborn, cause I'm not sure about that...haha!

Anonymous said...

That girl is way too cute. I cant believe she could be stubborn?!?!