This last week at ballet, I got to watch Keira do her thing. She was beautiful and so happy to perform. I was impressed with how much coordination she had and the way she followed instructions. Here's some pics of our little ballerina.
I love the pic of her doing a "pleee-Aaaa"! Cute as a button...there is something irresistable about a little girl in a leotard doing ballet! Absolutely adorable. Give your little ballerina a hug from Nana!
3 comments:
These are just too adorable
She is the cutest blue leotard ballerina I have ever seen! Love Love Love those pics! Can't wait to see her and you in less than two weeks!!
I love the pic of her doing a "pleee-Aaaa"! Cute as a button...there is something irresistable about a little girl in a leotard doing ballet! Absolutely adorable. Give your little ballerina a hug from Nana!
Post a Comment