Sunday, January 21, 2007

Getting a perfect photo

Here are some of our attempts at trying to get a nice photo of all 3 kids. I think we just need to change our expectations of what that will look like--as getting them all looking at the camera with their eyes open and smiling seems to be impossible. They are rather cute, aren't they? You can't tell that Aidan and Michael argued most of the time about who would hold Keira and Keira almost got tackled in the process (and liked being tackled) and they were yelling waffle instead of cheese because that's what they yelled yesterday for a picture at Grandma's house while they were eating waffles.

Check out Keira's talent for tongue twisting.

3 comments:

PCKUHN said...

They look like perfect pictures to me...

rachel joy said...

i love it! good job.

Tricia said...

I love these pictures! So natural!! I have beautiful grandchildren...I think I have said that before! Keep smiling Aidan, Michael and Keira.