Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"I lub my brudder"

Recently, Aidan refers to Michael only as "my brudder". Apparently, he always knows what Michael needs . He tells us things like "my brudder is hungry" or "my brudder wants to watch a show" when it is actually what he wants to do. He also says things like "I lub my brudder" which always warms our hearts. Yesterday, at the doctor it was especially cute. Aidan had his tonsil swabbed and he turned to me and said, "that hurt me Mommy". I told him he was very brave. In concern for Michael feeling left out of the compliments, he looked at the doctor and said "My brudder is very brave, too." Very sweet!

1 comment:

rachel joy said...

such cute stories, elizabeth. It's good that the brotherly love outweighs the quarrels. well, some day it will. hope everyone's feeling better at your house. i'm typing one handed as my boys are cuddling each other on my lap. i love it!