Saturday, November 24, 2007

Keira's First Haircut

Well Keira was starting to look a little scraggly though I loved her long locks. I decided to give her a little haircut to start to even it out. Oh the fun of having girls--you get to do their hair. Here's a picture of her hair before. She had just eaten some cheesies so this is also her after cheesie face. She is also teething so she is drooly and has a bit of a rash on her face. Still a cutie though!
She cooperated pretty good as she was watching Barney as I cut it. She is very difficult to take pictures of because she is always moving. A game of peek-a-boo got her smiling.

Keira is trying very hard to keep up with the boys now.

She has figured out how to play hide and seek,is discovering how to play playdough without eating it,and generally is game to try whatever the boys are doing.

3 comments:

Mrs. Cowan said...

How precious! how old is she? Moriah is just beginning her first tooth.

PCKUHN said...

Wow Kiera your hair looks great!!! Tell Michael that I am sorry I miss his phone call. Would of loved to talk to him. LOve you all tons, Patrick

Elizabeth said...

She's already 16 months!