Monday, June 23, 2008

The Little Graduate

Today Aidan graduated from preschool. They actually had a graduation ceremony for his class. They performed plays, sang a couple songs, and showed a slide show of the year. Aidan was the brick seller in The Three Little Pigs play and did a marvelous job (even though he was very disappointed not to be the big bad wolf). I think he enjoyed watching his friends do their parts and was apparently trying to get the big bad wolf to say the lines of the troll in The 3 Billy Goats Gruff. We are very proud of our little graduate and look forward to the great things God has in store for him. We're amazed at all the things he has learned at preschool and are pleased with the confident little boy he has become.

4 comments:

Shelbs said...

Congratulations Aidan! Great pictures.

PCKUHN said...

Wow, Aidan you are growing up so quick!! Congrats little man!!! Uncle P

Tricia said...

I am so proud of you Aidan! Hurray for Aidan! I will give you a hug, big enough for a graduate, tomorrow when I see you! I am very excited! Did I say I was excited!! I will also hug Michael, Keira, Mommy, and Uncle Jamie!! YIPPEEE!

leah said...

Congratulations Aidan! You are getting so big. Next Kindergarten...how exciting. You looked like a great brick seller!