Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aidan goes to Kindergarten

I can't believe I have a child in kindergarten. It really feels like such a short time ago that I first held him in my arms which is what all mothers say and I know now is true. Aidan was so excited about kindergarten and not even the least bit nervous. He marched right into his classroom without looking back and loved every minute of the whole hour he was there today. He said tonight he is going to jump out of bed early so he can get to kindergarten. His favorite thing to do today was painting. It feels kind of scary sending him off to school where there are so many kids and so many bigger than him. He is most definitely the tallest kid in his class. It will be fun to watch him experience this new adventure.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Next thing you'll know he'll be graduating, ya time flies. I better get pictures of Aaron going to Kindergarten on the first day as well.

PCKUHN said...

Wow, Aidan in kindergarten. What an exciting time for him. It is pretty hard to believe. It easy to forget how big they are getting when you only see them every few months.

leah said...

Wow...kindergarten! He looks so big and so confident. That's great it went so well for him! I love his hair and the pic of all three of them!