Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time with my Girl

This weekend Jason and the boys went camping with Eric S. and his boys to Allouette Lake so it a has been just me and Keira for the weekend. I have never spent so much alone time with my little girl and it has been so fun. We have the cutest little conversations just because I've had time to sit and chat with her. Lots of cuddles and kisses and book reading and I think she is finally getting the hang of potty training! Yesterday we went for a day trip to Victoria to visit my friend Kathleen and her 2 kids. They have just moved there and so I got to see their cozy little house for the first time. We had a fun day visiting, going to the park and watching the kids play together. I always enjoy my conversations with Jordan and Rachel is just one of those kids who makes you smile. I always love my times with Kathleen and her family! Keira kept me busy on the trip home as she was overtired. We had dinner on the ferry and her and I bonded as we chatted about our day and what we could see on the ferry. In the playroom she managed to get several little boys who kept following her around and trying to get in her way. I hope this is not a sign of what is to come with her!

3 comments:

PCKUHN said...

Thats cool that you had some time alone with Keira. She always has this mischevious smile, like she is up to something. So cute.

rachel joy said...

so fun!

leah said...

What special times...memories to cherish forever...for you and Jason with the boys too! Oh my goodness Keira looks sooooo much like you in that last sleeping picture!!