Keira's new hairdo is sweet! Tell her I just got my haircut too. Does she love to get her haircut as much as I do!You can always depend on Keira's big grin! She smiles with her whole body I am sure! Who can resist one of those grins??
Beautiful...I think it looks great! I too love her big grins! What a cutie-pie!
She is a beauty! The new hair due goes great with her BIG and wonderful smile. And she loves the attention. She is so huggable and kissable.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Keira's new hairdo is sweet! Tell her I just got my haircut too. Does she love to get her haircut as much as I do!
You can always depend on Keira's big grin! She smiles with her whole body I am sure! Who can resist one of those grins??
Beautiful...I think it looks great! I too love her big grins! What a cutie-pie!
She is a beauty! The new hair due goes great with her BIG and wonderful smile. And she loves the attention. She is so huggable and kissable.
Post a Comment