Michael has made us laugh since he was a baby. I remember as a baby he would always stick out his tongue whenever he smiled. Hmmm...I also remember long nights doing deep knee bends, cleaning up puke and trying all sorts of bazaar ways to soothe him. We have seen him grow from a very dependant little guy to a fiercely independent boy. He has strong emotions whether it is extreme excitment or extreme distress. He loves to play on his own and absolutely everything he does is a story--from going to the bathroom to eating to drawing to playing. He adores his big brother and enjoys playing with his little sister. Although he gets frustrated easily when he can't do something, with lots of encouragement, he will try something until he gets it. He loves to play games and he loves his friends. My favorite thing he says to me right now is "I love you as big as the ocean. Now you say it to me Mom." He is also into challenging me to sing a different song to him every night and consistently catches me when I try to repeat myself. He loves to sleep with his teddy bears and I love to go look at him sleeping while he clutches 3 or 4 stuffies. He is learning to write his name and wanting to learn to read like Aidan. Michael provides our family with lots of entertainment and we are excited to see his personality continue to
develop.


4 comments:
Boy, do they ever grow up quick. He is one great amazing kid. Love you to death Michael. Uncle P and C Max and Eddie. Ps. Love the last pic the most.
As soon as I saw the last pic I knew Patrick would love that picture!
Everything you said about Michael is so right on! He is totally a loveable little brown eyed boy even when he is whiny...which is hardly ever!??! Did I mention I love his brown eyes...well...I love ALL of Michael! Happy 4th sweet boy! Nana loves everything about you!
Oh...michael is four! Amazing! We love you Michael...everything about you! Don't ever change...but change your underwear!!
Thanks for all the great pictures of Michael growing up. He sure loves life and is so fun to be with. Can't wait to see you Michael and give you a big birthday hug.
Post a Comment