
On Thursday, Keira turned one! I can't believe she is on her way out of the baby stage. She is certainly a cute one year old with personality galore. She is such a happy little girl and often makes us smile with her crinkly nose grin. She wants to climb everything and do everything her brothers are doing. I found her sitting up on our Ikea chair the other day looking very proud of herself. She is cruising around furniture now but doesn't seem in a huge hurry to walk. A special gift to her mommy and daddy for her first birthday is that she is now sleeping through the night almost all the time--11-12 hours straight. This seems like a huge miracle after all the sleepless nights I have had with her this last year. Anyways, we are very proud of our little princess and so glad she is part of our family!! This is a picture of her on her birthday. She didn't get much of a celebration yet as we have been so busy with soccer camp. We did celebrate in Nanaimo a couple of weeks ago and on her birthday we went out for dinner at Choo Choo's with the Schurch's.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Keira....you are absolutely gorgeous in your yellow dress. Melt my heart cute. Miss you and hope you have fun being one! Good girl for giving Mommy and Daddy more sleep! I love you!
Auntie Leah
Keira looks 1!! I love the "neckerbeth" on her. Glad to hear that she celebrated her birthday with sleeping through the night. What a treat!
Soccer camp is over today! Hurrah! How did it go? Miss you all!
Keira is such a sweetheart. How cute can a little girl be??? She is so special and loved by so many friends and family. Give Keira a big birthday hub from Papa. Love you all and miss you.
Oh Elizabeth that gets me choked up just thinking about what a good gift your little sweety gave you. I am so happy she is sleeping through the night! Miss you!! Darla
Post a Comment