Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Michael

I just realized that Michael is lacking attention on Noise and he is the noisiest of all the Faulkners! Right now Michael talks nonstop all day long, avoids the bathroom as much as possible, and generally charms and entertains everybody he meets. Everywhere I go, Michael is admired by strangers. He is very into music especially all the songs he just learned at Soccer Camp. His favorite song is called "Come on Get on the Board of the Lord" and he sings it with gusto. He likes to grab my face and kiss my eyes, nose and chin which is extremely endearing. He also likes to play the "I love you more" game where we argue with each other about who loves each other more. His favorite snack right now is a "monkey" bar which is his very own name for a granola bar. He is not too impressed with his sister right now because she follows him everywhere and steals his toys.

3 comments:

leah said...

Michael...waht a cutie. It's no wonder he gets so much attention even from strangers. 'Monkey' bar...that's a very creative name. I wish I could hear his singing!

Shelbs said...

We had the privilege of hearing Michael's rendition of Deep Deep from soccer camp tonight. He is quite the singer. I think he rivals Aaron! He is quite the cutie.

Kuhndog said...

Are those sombreros in honor of Jason's facial hair?? Ariba..ariba..aye...aye!!