Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Keira is Walking!

It's true! Keira has started walking. Last night, she took 6 steps for daddy at home and then showed off for Eric and Shelby and took a few steps here and there at their house. I've tried all day to get a video of her today but as soon as she sees the video camera, she crawls as fast as she can to try to get it! I'm a little scared of her walking as I have a feeling she will prefer running to walking. Watch out Aidan and Michael!

2 comments:

leah said...

Yeah Keira...I knew you would beat Quinn. He is pretty lazy and not too interested in walking. Watch out Faulkner family...Keira is on the loose! Good Luck with that! He!He!

Tricia said...

Way to go Keira! A bright new world has opened up for you now! Go Keira! Go Keira!! Go Keira!!!