Monday, August 27, 2007

Grandma's Garden

Grandma Evelyn has a beautiful new Japanese garden and the kids love it. They love going over the little bridges and putting their feet in the "river". We had a nice time there yeserday watching the kids enjoy it. They especially love eating the blueberries!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Grandma Evelyn's garden looks beautiful! Your children look beautiful in her garden!

leah said...

The most beautiful part of her garden are your beautiful kids. I bet she wishes she could keep them there. I can't believe that is Evelyn's back yard....amazing!

PCKUHN said...

Wow, I am so jealous of that garden. I love the pic of the boys with their feet ion the water. Keira looks rite at home in her japanese garden...haha

rachel joy said...

These are such great pictures! I enjoyed the camping ones too. Thanks for your comment on my blog, and the encouragement. I'm so ready for him to come home. Except that the house is still pretty messy. I hope to get that in better order. What's happening with your move? We really need to chat! And yes, a visit soon would be great.