I'm starting to think whoever winds up with Aidan as a husband might be one lucky girl. Last night he told me " I love you all the way to my heart, Mommy." Where does he come up with this stuff? I sure like it.
Now...I love that one...Aidan has said it perfectly! Someone could write a song with that phrase! Did someone tell Aidan it was your birthday and Mother's Day this week?
Aahh..bet that made your day! What a sweetheart and he is very blessed to have a Mom who spends the time at night to listen and help him reflect on his day....you are such a good Mom Elizabeth...I am thankful for your example as I raise my kids beside you!!
4 comments:
I think it's from his father.
He tells me these things all the time.
Now...I love that one...Aidan has said it perfectly! Someone could write a song with that phrase!
Did someone tell Aidan it was your birthday and Mother's Day this week?
Aahh..bet that made your day! What a sweetheart and he is very blessed to have a Mom who spends the time at night to listen and help him reflect on his day....you are such a good Mom Elizabeth...I am thankful for your example as I raise my kids beside you!!
Well, I think he gets it from his Uncle Patrick!!!
Post a Comment