Thursday, May 1, 2008

My 3 Little Rascals

Yesterday was a very interesting day as all three of my children played together very well most of the day. This is noteworthy as usually Keira gets left out and usually I have to break up fights fairly often. It started off in the morning when they played for an hour in the basement all by themselves. The playroom now looks like a tornado went through it but they had a great time. The only time I had to intervene is when Aidan got stuck in the plastice drawer frame that he was using as his roller coaster! I sent them outside after naptime and they spent half an hour picking dandelions and throwing them in the air. They just looked and sounded so adorable out in the sunshine giggling altogether. Well, of course the day could not go off without some kind of "trouble" from my 3 little rascals. I was busy making supper when I decided that I better go check on what all the quietness was about. Aidan and Michael got the bright idea to make mud. This of course was very fun and quite amusing even to me until we had to clean up. Yuck! Yucky! Yuck! What terrific kids I have!

4 comments:

rachel joy said...

I just love the second last picture, with the monkeys all lined up in a row, showing off their mischeif!

Tricia said...

I think the closeup of Keira is a little more yucky than the mud! I love the fact that your three cuties don't need a lot of toys...they make their own fun!

Mrs. Cowan said...

I love it! Adorable.

leah said...

Ha....Ha...Ha! that is soooo funny! Very creative fun!