Thursday, May 3, 2007

She's on the Move

This week, Keira started crawling and it hasn't taken her long to find her way all over the house. She basically makes her way to wherever the action is. She looks so sweet with her little bum wiggling along. So far, the boys think it is fun and like to pretend she is a shark when she comes for their toys. We'll see how long that lasts! Other than that, she is miserable because she has a cold and is teething. Today, she only had two half hour naps. She is fitting in well with our family though as Jason has bronchitis and pneumonia, Michael has bronchitis, and Aidan is starting his cold. I, thankfully, am healthy and here to take care of everybody! Enjoy the video of Keira's latest antics!

5 comments:

rachel joy said...

Peek-a-boo is so much fun. Colds and teething are not. I hope this passes soon for your little family.

PCKUHN said...

Wow, Jason sounds like he might be a little under the weather. Hope you all get better soon. Let us know when you are all better so we can come and visit. We got away with not catching anything when you were all here, so I think we will keep it that way. Love you all, Uncle Patrick and Aunte Candy

leah said...

That video of Keira is so cute! I can't believe she beat Quinn and is on the move...well actually I can! Quinn is getting some lessons on how to be more independent and not have to have hugs and cuddles from mommy every other second of the day! This has been encouraging him to become more mobile! Hopefully he will be crawling without crying by the time you arrive at the end of May. Yesterday he cried for half an hour until I couldn't bare it any longer and went to comfort him! He is such a turkey....he's even started to cry Mama...Mama...while shedding his tears.It's time to loosen those apron strings at least a little!

Tricia said...

Oh my...you are playing the role of "NURSE". Is Jason the biggest baby of them all?? Just wondering?!? The video of Keira is adorable...she looks too small to be crawling. I can just imagine how cute her little bottom looks as she crawls around the corner. I love her trick...standing up like that...she will be walking quickly I think! Hope you all heal up and that you don't get sick! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Keira! Now you can cruise all over the house and get into all kinds of trouble. Sure is good that the boys pretend that you are a shark- great fun! I love the video of you crawling and playing peek-a-boo. You are soooo cute.

Hope the Faulkner clan is feeling better real soon. Love you all to the moon and back!