Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happennings this week

For the last couple of weeks we have enjoyed visiting with my sister and her family from Newfoundland. The cousins got along better than expected and we had fun hanging out with Leah and Andrew. The kids loved swimming, going to Go Bananas and having a movie night complete with Peter Pan and cheesies. I wish you could have all seen Aidan's reaction when we told him we were having a movie night. He squealed and then covered his eyes and quivered with excitement and then danced around the house. At first, Keira was afraid of Quinn but as you can see, she warmed up to him quite quickly. Here's some pics of the cousins together!
While they were here, Keira learned some new tricks. The biggest thing she learned is crawling. She started a couple of days ago with 3 little scoots and today she already slowly chased Aidan across the living room floor. Watch out Faulkner boys. She is extremely proud of this new accomplishment and looks so cute! I don't have a picture right now but here's a picture of how I found her 2 mornings ago at 9 am, fast asleep.
And here's one more pic of all my sweeties together!

4 comments:

rachel joy said...

Oooo, can't wait to see you all in just a few months! Great pictures, I missed your updates but am so glad you had such a great time with Leah and family.

Anonymous said...

We had sooo much fun together. All the cousins, ants, uncles Papa and Nana, great gramda's- not often that happens anymore. It sure was quiet in my house after you all left. I miss all the noise. I am in withdrawal. Miss you guys tons!

Tricia said...

I knew it would not be long before your smart baby girl figured out the crawling...YEAH! Keira! I am very familiar with Aidan's excitement dance...isn't it fun? It was a real treat to be together with everyone. Love the pictures of Quinn snuggling with Keira! I am so blessed...beautiful children, fabulous "in love" children, and grandkids...WOW!!

kelly ens said...

i LOVE the picture of keira sleeping! too funny :)