This is a great picture of my two babies. 
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Father's Day and more
On Sunday, for Father's Day, we went to Jason's Dad's house for a barbecue. We had a great time. A hightlight was the boy's concert. For some reason they always like to put on concert's at Grandpa Walter's house. So here they are singing but as you can see the happy times didn't last long.
Here's Michael's reaction to all things that don't quite go his way.
Aidan and Michael both recently got roller skates from Grandma Evelyn. The other day I took them out to try them out. Aidan did really well and Michael was very brave. He wanted desperately to try it out on his own but let me help him out when he realised how easily his legs would go out from under him. It has been so fun to watch Aidan and Michael's relationship grow. They are such good friends and play together all day long. I thought there was no hope for them as they used to fight all the time. They definitely play more than they fight now.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooohhh...your kids are so cute! I absolutley love the roller skating pictures...soooo adorable! I want an Aidan and Michael concert! Looks like Keira is feeling better! Glad to hear your boys are getting along well...my kids today were fighting continuously all day it was chaos and Quinn by nap time was just a monster from all his frustrations from Kate.
My grand babies are growing up too fast! That picture of Michael and keira is sooo cute. Tell Aidan and Michael that I want them to put on a concert at Papa's house when they come next week.
Watch those boys don't take after their uncle and break something. Oh! and Keira is a doll...
Post a Comment