Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, it's been a busy few weeks here at the Faulkner home. Thus, the long break in blogging. We will only get busier as Soccer Camp approaches quickly. It seems every year our June and early July are taken over for preparing for "The Zone" at Soccer Camp. We would appreciate your prayers as Jason works hard to pull things together this year. So, what have we been up to? Well, I traveled across the country to St. John's, Newfoundland with Keira and my Mom. We had a fantastic time visiting with my sister, Leah and her family. It was a nice break for me to just hang out with Keira although I sure missed my boys. I think Keira enjoyed the extra Mommy time, too. I loved that I was able to spend extra special times with my beautiful neice, Kate and my oh so cute nephew Quinn. Usually, I am so distracted by my own kids that I don't really get to hang out with them. I had so much fun singing every song I know with Kate, braiding her hair and watching all the kids antics. Quinn and Keira got along super well. I have never seen babies play together like they did. They would pass a ball back and forth, dance to Quinn's musical train and follow each other around. I got to see some of the beautiful sights of St. John's and had wonderful "girly" time with my mom and sister. Here's a few pics of our trip.
While I was gone, my dad came over for a few days to look after the boys. They always love the undivided attention of their Papa so, they didn't even notice my absence. Then Jason took off with a bunch of his family to go camping in Kelowna. Here's a few pics of that.
Since I've been back, we've been working hard on Soccer Camp and going to parties. I even planned had a sunflower tea party for the Grade 2-3 girls from church. We bought a new bike for Aidan for his birthday which he is loving. Keira is changing like crazy. She has a new front tooth, is speeding around the house on her hands and knees, standing up on things and walking with assistance. Michael is very, very two and driving me up the wall!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Aidan and Keira look so grown up in the pictures. Aidan is doing well on his bicycle...good for him! Give your babies a big hug and kiss from me. Missing you all already.
And...Happy Birthday to Jason, Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Still looking for the pics of your hat and flip flops!

leah said...

What cute pictures. Aidan looks so grown up on his bike and I love the pic of Michael and Lily holding hands in the Lake. Looks like a nice campground! Miss you.