Monday, October 29, 2007

Aldor Acres 2007

Here's some pictures of our annual trip to Aldor Acres. We had a great time and are glad we took the time out of our busy weekend to do this. We love to watch our kids fascination and love for animals. Keira was absolutely delighted and squealed at every animal she met. Aidan and Michael were both thrilled to hold a rabbit. It was a great time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great fun. Kids sure do love animals. I am very disappointed that I was unable to join you this year. It has been a tradition for me. Love the pictures. I need to redo my fridge so will have to get some recent pics of my adorable grandkids from you. Love you all and miss you tons!

PCKUHN said...

Wow, what fun!! I think thats a great tradition to have. Candy loves the pic's of "Keira" with the goats. Miss you all tons, Uncle P

Tricia said...

You did the right thing...taook the time to make memories! Aidan, Michael and Keira look so comfortable with the animals...is Keira afraid of anything?? Love the pictures...really like the idea of Aldor Acres and what they are doing! You and Jason look great too!

Shelbs said...

Who's the new guy in your family picture? :) Looks like another fun Aldor Acres day!
I think the picture of Elizabeth and Keira is great.