Friday, October 26, 2007

Pigtails and Boots

Girls are such fun! I'm enjoying being able to put pigtails in Keira's hair. They suit her mischievious nature. She always seems to be up to some kind of trouble. I feel like I am redirecting her all day long. The only things that entertain her are things that are not toys such as dishes, brooms, phones, remote controls, papers or anything belonging to Aidan and Michael. She is absolutely desparate to do whatever the boys are doing. She went balistic today when I put boots on the boys to go outside and not on her--thus the cute, too large boots!

5 comments:

leah said...

What a cutie! She is growing up too fast. Quinn wants to be just like his big sister too...copies her every move!

Tricia said...

You little girl is so adorable! I can tell that you are enjoying having a little girl! Sounds like she keeps you on your toes every minute. Gotta love pigtails and boots. Remember the story about Amy J's Anna...tutu and goalie pads...playing hockey with her brothers. You gotta love girls!

PCKUHN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PCKUHN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PCKUHN said...

Don't worry Keira I am the same way when Candy put's her boots on!!!!