Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Michael's Thoughts on Zacheus

Recently, Michael learned the story of Zacheus and has wanted me to read it over and over. He always tells me that Zacheus took people's money and then gave it back after he met Jesus. He also always mentions something about Zacheus and Jesus eating. Today I realised that he thought that Jesus actually "ate Zacheus" rather than "eating with Zacheus". So funny! I showed him the pictures and told him that Jesus actually ate supper with him. He seemed to like that idea better.

4 comments:

Shelbs said...

That's one story for the archives. Very funny and cute of course!

leah said...

Michael...you are so cute and funny! It's a good thing Jesus didn't eat Zacheus!

Anonymous said...

Michael, you are too cute! I love you as big as a tree!

Tricia said...

Good thing Michael asked you to read the story time and time again, so he didn't have to go through his life thinking that Jesus ate Zacheus! I love how little ones think though! So incredibley cute and funny! Tell me...does he still want to hear the story now that he knows??? Love you all!