Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Keira's new pasttime

Keira is changing so fast these days. She is a little squealer. The boys never made the kind of sounds she likes to make. Her new favorite thing is playing in her exersaucer. Michael also enjoys spending time in the exersaucer which is quite silly! This weekend we went to get our Christmas tree. It's the biggest one we've ever had. We have to buy more lights for it and probably some more decorations.

3 comments:

rachel joy said...

I simply cannot get enough of your juicy little girl, and I so wish our kids could spend more time together. Wouldn't it be cute for all four little boys to have a tea party?

Congratulations to all your siblings for joining blogland as well. What a fun way to stay in touch.

leah said...

o.k....Elizabeth you are gorgeous! I love your hair! Great family photo getting the tree!

Kuhndog said...

Hey sis,
that tea party looks like fun. It seems that every year we are buying more lights to. We went to put up all our decorations and half of them don't have room to go up. I told Kristin she is cut off until we get a bigger place. lol
Love you,
Jamie