We got the biggest tree we have had yet. It looks nice with the high ceilings in our living room. The boys had fun decorating it. I had to let go of my desire to have all the decorations evenly distributed over the tree and just let the kids put them where they wanted to. (Okay, I admit I did go back later and rearrange them a bit). I caught Michael today just standing in the living room staring at it. Very sweet.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Our HUGE Christmas tree
We got the biggest tree we have had yet. It looks nice with the high ceilings in our living room. The boys had fun decorating it. I had to let go of my desire to have all the decorations evenly distributed over the tree and just let the kids put them where they wanted to. (Okay, I admit I did go back later and rearrange them a bit). I caught Michael today just standing in the living room staring at it. Very sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the family pic, you guys are such a cute family!!
Post a Comment