Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Tea Partying with the Boys

Today, Aidan wanted to have a tea party so we did--except that he didn't like the tea even laced with milk and sugar. So, here is Aidan and Michael at our tea party--drinking milk. Yummy!

3 comments:

leah said...

So cute! Kate and I have had tea parties lately....I tried real tea with her too and she didn't like it even laced with milk and sugar either! Isn't it fun being a kid again. I love to do the things with Kate I remember loving as a kid! Send a picture of your tree all decorated.Your kids are delightful...wishing we could get them all together! Miss You!

rachel joy said...

Max looooves our tea, coffee, hot chocolate - whatever he can get to his sweet little lips! I just ran out of my Rooibus tea, straight from South Africa. It's nice because it tastes like a black tea (although it's no Earl Gray, that's for sure!) but has no caffiene.

I really like your new template!

Anonymous said...

That little Kiera is so adorable and so lovable... and so hugable...and so kissable! Need I say more?

Tell Michael and Aidan that I will have tea ready for them when they visit.

Love You! Papa.