Friday, March 30, 2007

Funny Happenings

Funny things kids say
Tonight during dinnertime I got up from the table to do something. Jason was also up getting something and I gave him a nice hug and kiss. Aidan piped up and said "Why everyday you do dat, Mommy?" He said it like a good little boy would--like he was kind of grossed out by it. We had a good laugh and explained that his mommy and daddy loved each other. It was a good moment.
Keira's pajamas
Some of you may recognize these pajamas as Michael's pajamas. A silly thing happenned in the middle of the night. I needed to change Keira because her diaper had leaked. I didn't want to turn any lights on in our room where all her pjs were. So, I just dug through the laundry hamper, grabbed her pjs and put them on not realizing that they were Michael's until they were on. I was just too tired to bother finding new ones. She kind of liked playing with the feet!She looks a little dopey because she has a bad cold.
The boys with Keira
Here's a pic of the boys dressing up Keira today.

3 comments:

Shelbs said...

So cute!

Tricia said...

So so sweet and so very cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys love playing with their little sister. Like playing with a live doll and Keira likes the attention. What a wonderful family you have!