Wednesday, April 4, 2007
I love you, all day!
The kids are finally healthy and in much better moods the last couple of days. Aidan has been unusually sweet which gives me hope for him. Last night at supper he turned to each one of us and said, "I love you, all day!" After he said that he put his cup up and said "Cheers!" It's nice to have him initiate this kind of affection for his family. Maybe Michael can start copycatting the good things he does instead of all the bad things. Michael continues to be as cute as he is frustrating. Aidan's second year is coming back to me now as I see Michael do a lot of the same things.
Here's some pics of the boys enjoying the morning of snow we had a couple of days ago.

Keira is trying very hard to crawl as you will see in the pictures. She is rocking back and forth on her hands and knees and lifting her hands up and down. I'm hoping she and Quinn will be following each other around in a couple of weeks. She is a wild and crazy girl so I think it will change our home significantly when she gets moving. Here's some pics of her from the last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahhh! I want to hug her. The picture of her sleeping is sooo sweet. I am sure that her and Quinn will be crawling around together in 2 weeks getting into all kinds of trouble. Should be fun- for them at least.
The boys sure do love their mighty machines. Definately boys. I am sure looking forward to Michael's vistit this weekend. I dont know who is more excited? Him or me? We are going to have such fun!!!
Those Faulkner's are adorable! I wish you were her so we could play!
Post a Comment