Aidan had some homework to do for preschool this week which simply involved filling in some blank space about himself. There were several spaces that asked about his favorite things and his favorite activities. Aidan's answer for everything was "Michael"--in other words, anything that involves Michael he loves. It was good for me to realize that although I spend much of my day breaking up their fights, there is a definite bond between them that will hopefully always be there. I know that the relationships I have with my siblings are priceless and I hope and pray for the same thing for my kids. This is a collage that Aidan and I made of his favorite things to do. As you can see, most pictures include Michael or some of his other favorite friends.

On another subject, Michael said something pretty funny today. I told him that he was a "smarty pants" and he firmly informed that "I am not pants".
And not to leave out Keira...Her latest thing is playing with dollies. She holds the doll on her lap, sings a little song and tries to poke its eyes out.
Yikes! I have the best kids ever!
4 comments:
Wow, I think you have the best kids ever. Love all their little quirks and funny things they do and say. Can't wait till I can tell those stories about my kids. Love you all and miss you tons.
Love Uncle Patrick
Your kids are so adorable. It is so neat to see and hear about the bond Miachael and Aidan have...so special and it must do your heart well! Wish i could see Keira playing with her dollies!
You do have great kids! They are a fun ...and...funny bunch to be around. That is very sweet about Aidan and Michael. I guess there is still hope with my 2 too :)
HAHHAAA!!! That just made me laugh so hard!! Keira and her dollies! That is good! I love that Aidan thinks his little brother is soooo important in his life! They will always be close I am sure! Love Aidan's favourite things collage! I love you and all your kids!!
Post a Comment