Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Me and my great ideas
Last night, when Keira kept waking up every couple of hours and I couldn't seem to settle her, I thought it would be a good idea to put her in her carseat to sleep. This was a solution that seemed to work well when she had a cold a couple of weeks ago. Well I guess she has become a little bigger and significantly more wiggly since then. She did finally settle and go to sleep in there but when I went to check on her this morning I found that she had wiggled out of her carseat and tipped it over. She was sound asleep, half in and half out of her carseat and all tangled up in her blankets. Thankfully, she was okay but I think the days of carseat sleeping without being strapped in are over. Me and my great ideas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh dear! I think it was a great idea - the things we'll do out of desparation in the middle of the night.
Post a Comment