Friday, February 16, 2007

This week

Aidan has been saying crazy things lately. Today he was looking for a certain book and it happened to be right in front of him so he said, "Mommy, it was on my nose!" (instead of right in front of my nose.) Then later he said to Jason "I'm looking for someone who is wearing a red shirt and glasses to come play with me." How could Jason resist that request? Michael is doing fairly well. He is just a little manic--very happy or very mad! He is doing very well now at sleeping in his big boy bed. He looks very cute in there cuddled up with Elmo. He is struggling in the potty training department. He just doesn't seem to mind walking around in pants soaked in pee. Strange. Him and Aidan love to or is it hate to or is it love or hate or love--to play together---I'm just not sure which one. Once they get in a groove I love to listen to the sound of them playing together. Keira is a bundle of energy. She seems anxious to get moving which is frightening. She is still not sleeping well and this week I feel exhausted from it. On Sunday, Jason and I will attempt another date. Pray that this one will actually happen! Here's some pictures from the week.

3 comments:

rachel joy said...

missing you all, so very much. :(

leah said...

Cuties...I love the one of Keira grabbing her toes...sounds like Michael is making some progress...and regarding potty training...I just came through the exact thing with Kate and she is finally getting it...with alot of patience and gummy worms later! Hooray!

Tricia said...

Hi Faulkners
I too am so happy with the news of Json's job! You should be proud of him!! And Aidan's new sentences...adorable...I hope you write these down somewhere...you think you will remember...BUT!!
I'm with Leah...I love Keira and her toes...probably aren't surprised at all! Love you all!