Friday, February 23, 2007

Peanut butter, Painting and Pals

We've been having a fun day here. I've had some tough mommy days lately but have been feeling a little more sane yesterday and today. I do better when I talk with God throughout the day. He helps me get through those moments where it's sometimes easier to get angry than be patient and loving. Also, my boys seem to get much joy from making messes which they managed to do very well making peanut butter cookies and painting pictures for Uncle Jamie and Auntie Kristin who come today for the weekend. The third picture is a rare moment of Michael and Keira playing together. Aidan spends a lot of time hanging out with Keira but Michael usually has more important things on his mind!

2 comments:

leah said...

Looks like alot of fun! Wish we could come and join in! I like how serious Michael looks painting...Keira is so beautiful! Aidan looks so old! Whenever someone asks Kate how she is doing lately she says 'oh...I'm too old'...very silly but Aidan should be saying that...how did he grow up so fast anyway. Miss You!

rachel joy said...

Max is pointing at your boys and asking who they are. I think he's confused when I say "Aidan & Michael" because he has a friend here named Aiden who is smaller than yours, and a friend named Michael who is bigger than yours. So I called your boys Big Aidan and Baby Michael. Max seems to think that's okay. What big boys you have, so grown up.